Siser EasyWeed® Heat Transfer Sheets
Siser EasyWeed® Heat Transfer Vinyl (also known as T-shirt vinyl or Iron-on vinyl) has a matte finish and comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side, and a clear carrier sheet that protects the fabric and acts like transfer tape during application on the other side. EasyWeed® is extremely durable and will last wash after wash!
We offer Siser EasyWeed® heat transfer vinyl in 51 colors and 3 different sizes: 12"x12", 12"x24", and 12"x5yd.
Vinyl Specs: PU Composition • Pressure sensitive backing • Semi-gloss finish • 90 Microns/3.5 Mils • 45°/60° blade • Can be layered
Cut Settings: ***Always "flip" your image (cut in reverse)***
- Blade: Standard
- Setting: Iron-on
- Blade: 2
- Speed: 7
- Thickness: 5
*Cut settings can differ from each machine due to blade sharpness, vinyl type, etc. Test cuts are strongly recommended!*
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen (305°F/150°C if using a heat press)
• Cover design with multi-use paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 5-10 seconds
• Peel carrier hot or cold
This vinyl has made my life so much easier. From cutting perfect to making weeding easy to applying it to the shirts. I wont use any other HTV.
I love it!
Love the vinyl and the website is easy for me to shop from.
Best I’ve ever used
This is a great item, it’s actually 12” where most places cut it below 11”
Love the vinyl...and the BOGO sale every Wednesday!
It makes making any project so much easier them HTV I have used in the past.