Siser EasyWeed® Glow Heat Transfer Sheets
Siser EasyWeed® Glow Heat Transfer Vinyl (also known as T-shirt vinyl or Iron-on vinyl) has a matte finish and comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side, and a clear carrier sheet that protects the fabric and acts like transfer tape during application on the other side. EasyWeed® is extremely durable and will last wash after wash! Siser's Glow in the Dark vinyl is white in the daylight and then glows green in the dark! To get the glow effect, simply expose the material to sunlight...the more light you give it the more it will glow!
We offer Siser EasyWeed® Glow heat transfer vinyl in 2 different sizes: 9"x12" and 12"x20".
Vinyl Specs: PU Composition • Pressure sensitive backing • Matte finish • 90 Microns/3.5 Mils • 45°/60° blade • Can be layered
Cut Settings: ***Always "flip" your image (cut in reverse)***
- Blade: Standard
- Setting: Iron-on
- Blade: 2
- Speed: 7
- Thickness: 5
*Cut settings can differ from each machine due to blade sharpness, vinyl type, etc. Test cuts are strongly recommended!*
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen (305°F/150°C if using a heat press)
• Cover design with multi-use paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 5-10 seconds
• Peel carrier hot or cold
I just love this. It was exactly what I was expecting. My tee turn out SO cute!!