Siser Metal Heat Transfer Sheets
Siser's Metal features show stopping shine with a smooth finish and soft hand that can be washed and worn without becoming lackluster. This fashion forward material is ideal for bridal parties, spirit wear, and any occasion that needs a touch of gleaming chrome!
We offer Siser Metal heat transfer vinyl in both 9"x12" and 12"x20" sheets of silver, bronze, tiger lily and gold metallic.
Vinyl Specs: PET Composition • Pressure sensitive backing • Brushed Metal Finish • 100 Microns/3.9 Mils • 45°/60° blade • Top Layer Only
Cut Settings: ***Always "flip" your image (cut in reverse)***
Setting: Iron On
Blade: Standard, 2
Setting: Heat Transfer Material (Smooth)
|Scan N Cut:
Cut Speed: 1
Gram Force: 80g-90g
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen (305°F/150°C if using a heat press), and preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Cover design with multi-use paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 5-10 seconds
• Peel carrier cold (at least 15 seconds off heat)
I’ve only used this vinyl so far from my order and I loved it. I was afraid it would be stiff or lose its shine but it didn’t. I will be ordering more from here.